monty97

Use Push notification board with MSP430

Hello, I would like to interface USB push notification board  (bought recently) https://store.ncd.io/product/4-channel-push-notification-contact-closure-input-over-usb/ with MSP430 and interface multi sensors in such a way that whenever the sensor range is disrupted then actuator assigned to sensor will be switch on and this  message will be sent on smart phones, I am new to this kid work and also if this thing will successful then I would like to make the actuators like rely board function with these king push notification any suggestion regarding making these kind solution through embedded system will be much helpful

So... you want an msp430 to notify the pc host about sensor status? Then the pc host sends a notification to a smartphone AND opens or closes a relay???

Hello NurseBob 

for the test only, the notification to send to the notification about relay power status  to be sent on a smartphone, as I learn something from Google about MQTT protocol using different online cloud server but I don't know how to use this kind of protocol to use with MSP430