Hi,

I was working on an imported Energia project in CCS when I was informed that a software update to CCS was available.  I installed the upgrade and restarted CCS in my project which now will not build.  Instead I get the message

"Buildfile generation error occurred..
Product 'energia.core' v18.0 is not currently installed and no compatible version is available. Please install this product or a compatible version.
Build stopped.."

My version of Energia is the latest (18).  Can anyone help please!

Thanks, Mark

Couple questions:

1. Which version of CCS do you have installed (Help->About Code Composer Studio)?
  2. Do you remember what part of CCS the update was for? Was it for CCS itself or for one of the MCU components?

I've had intermittent problems with various versions of CCS and Energia in the past.  After seeing your post I updated my CCS to 7.4.0.00015 with no issues.  However, based on your reported error message, it's worth taking a moment to go to Window->Preferences->Code Composer Studio->Products to see if Energia is still installed.  Snap10.thumb.png.ff3d74e15c1aeeecf9aba17597df5897.png

Hi All,

Many thanks for all your responses.

NurseBob, you were right on the money: Energia was not installed.  I re-installed it and everything is now working as it should.

Many thanks!

Mark