43oh

As an electrical engineering student at John Brown University, we were tasked with creating a useful product or service using the combined skills gained through our embedded systems class. As someone who likes interior decorating and hates mismatched paint, I came up with the idea to make an RGB color sensor attachment for a camera. Of course converting RGB data to paint colors is not conventional, it is something that could potentially be viable. To make things interesting and for the experience of working with a Raspberry Pi, I used a raspberry Pi camera to act as the base for the project. A KMASHI 10,000mAh power bank was used as the power source to make it portable and act as a psuedo case to strap all of the components together. It is definitely not elegant in any way, shape, or form, but it is more experience for me and hopefully you can find an interesting tid bit here or there in my documentation! Enjoy!

image1 (1).jpeg

image1 (3).jpeg

RGBColorSensorAttatchmentRPI.docx