Sign in to follow this  
bluehash

What are some things you would like in the Store?

Hello Everyone,

The 43oh Store is slowly taking shape. There will be some booster packs that will be sold through it and maybe some msp430 chips.

Are there some things you guys would really like to see on there? Make a list below.

The stuff which will be sold will be pretty low weight, so $2.50 - $5.00 would be the shipping charge(USPS)

Some things we thought off:

- 40 pin breakaway male headers

- 40 pin breakaway female headers

- Shift registers( seemed to be used alot)

- 16X2 LCDs

- M/F F/F M/M Jumpers

We are also trying to figure out a way to sell 43oh member designs through the store, of course with permission and renumerations given accordingly.

Thanks!

Maybe you can source the "pass-through" extra-long headers (female with very long pins) for a reasonable price.

Would small quantities (10-25), or small kits of SMD parts be practical? I don't make enough stuff to use large quantities of each value.

If the jumpers will be the high-quality type, I'll wait and not order them from SparkFun. ;)

As a novice hobbyist, I'd love to see some of the boards I've seen here for sale. (Thanks again, RobG. You know what for. :D )

Thanks Doc,

Maybe you can source the "pass-through" extra-long headers (female with very long pins) for a reasonable price.

Like this?

If the jumpers will be the high-quality type, I'll wait and not order them from SparkFun.

Id suggest you go ahead and buy your headers. This will take around a month to get everything ready. I just finished installing zen cart and paypal ready. Have to still figure out ordering wholesale.

Like this?

Yep, but either in 10-pin length or, better still, snappable.

Id suggest you go ahead and buy your headers. This will take around a month to get everything ready.

Novice hobbyist here... not really in that much of a hurry. ;) I have some of the cheaper Chinese type, just looking to upgrade at some point.

I just finished installing zen cart and paypal ready.

Hi blue, if you need help with zen cart, just toss me a message and I'll get you and my dad connected, he's had a bit of experience with it.

Also, you might want to look at payment services other than paypal, for those who don't use paypal.

I just finished installing zen cart and paypal ready.

Hi blue, if you need help with zen cart, just toss me a message and I'll get you and my dad connected, he's had a bit of experience with it.

Also, you might want to look at payment services other than paypal, for those who don't use paypal.

Thanks for the offer neutron. I'm going to need some help during the course of the month. I'll contact you when needed.

Google handles pure credit card payments as well, you don't need to have a Google account to use it.

Like this?

Yep, but either in 10-pin length or, better still, snappable.

I have a need for headers like those, but a bit longer (the ones from itead are good for connecting 2 female headers, but too short for PCB, need extra ~1.5mm.)

I'd front you cash if you had to buy 1,000 to get a fair price for those to be in the store.... 2 for $3 vs 10 for $7.50 is a ripoff... Like Mouser pricing... Just put a set price to where each is a flat profit margin and don't kill the non-bulk buyers :D

LED-Bars are always good for testing and signaling purposes - if they exist with common anode / cathode ... saves many jumpwires :)

i made my own like this:

post-5752-1351355161_thumb.png