Sign in to follow this  
SugarAddict

F5529 Breakout Dev Board (Now with pics!)

Just the 5529 board.

I've got a couple of samples here just burning a hole in my pocket, so to speak.

My plan is to whip up a prototype of the SMT reflow oven for use in the new EE lab at work.

Not yet, I wouldn't until this summer. Though I'm going to need something of specific size due to my application of it, heh. I've gotta put it inside a bottle, so it would probably look like a skinny long board.

Gotta say that is a seriously nice looking board.

Where did you get the boards made up and for how much? I have a few 5529s sitting here (not had any success trying to home etch a board for them.. the pitch is finer than my etching abilities)... I think Im gunna have to admit defeat and get a fabbing house to knock some up for me.

I saw the schematic and board files in an earlier post so I think I can go from there.

Thanks once again.. they look awesome..

Dan

SeeedStudio's Fusion. Haven't gotten a bad board from them yet. I've been using them more and more lately... No complaints other than the usual slow orders from china stuff. 2-4 weeks. I think the red silk definitely did the trick on this last set :)