Marc

Energia 1.6.10E18 Libraries

Hi, I am using the latest version of Energia (Energia 1.6.10E18) on a windows 7 machine. When I try to compile a basic example code, Energia tries to use libraries found in a file "..\AppData\Local\Energia15\packages\energia\hardware\msp430\1.0.2\libraries", an older library instead of the new folders that come with the new zipped file. Is there a way to change the path variable within Energia, so that it opens libraries within its own folder ie "..\energia-1.6.10E18\hardware\energia\msp430\libraries"?

Or is \AppData\Local\Energia15 the default location, and I need to manually replace the files in here?

Thank you!

It will look at \AppData\Local\Energia15\packages\energia\hardware\msp430\1.0.2\libraries as this is a newer version of the core. The "..\energia-1.6.10E18\hardware\energia\msp430\libraries" is the location of the core version 1.0.0 that comes with the IDE.

I am not sure what you mean with "an older library instead of the new folders that come with the new zipped file"

Can you please elaborate?

have same errors

msp430-g++: error: and: No such file or directory
msp430-g++: error: Settings\Admin\Local: No such file or directory
msp430-g++: error: Settings\Application: No such file or directory
msp430-g++: error: Data\Energia15\packages\energia\tools\msp430-gcc\4.6.5/include: No such file or directory
exit status 1

an obvious mistake in the paths. or IDE does not understand the folder with spaces. has not figured it out yet...