Sign in to follow this  
cfcorp

NRF25L01 MSP430 to Arduino

Hi,

Im trying to use the NRF24l01 with the MSP430 and i'm using the enrf24 library with my g2553.  how do i set the transciever to open pipe 0 with address 0? I have an arduino receiver listening to pipe 0 and expecting data from a device with address 00001 on pipe 0.

Hi thanks for the reply, the library in using is the Enrf24 library, available here: https://github.com/spirilis/Enrf24

On my arduino setup I have the node communicating with the Arduino based hub using pipe 0 and an address of 00001, im trying to do the same with the MSP430 where it send to the Arduino hub, for a test i wanted to give it the same address so it should be able to communicate with the hub. By default the MSP430 library sets channel 0, but Im not sure how to get the ENRF24 library to select pipe 0 and use the address 00001.

Btw, I'm using a simplified version of the TX demo in the library for the MSP430, if anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

I have used the nRF24L01 Spirilis  library both on Energia and CCS; both worked well.

I used it point-to-point.  My target was '2553.

My only wish is that I would have more time to dig into this library and this excellent, low cost nRF further; alas, not to happen soon.

cheers,