43oh

i bought two Mspexp430 launchpad with two cc110l rfand i could to programm them in energia : then i want to add more nodes on the Network so i bought  two  new Mspexp430 launchpad with new two cc110l rf and they work correctly on ATC boostersatcklite but when I want to program them on energia  I can upload the code but the cc110l doesn’t exchange any data from each other ,

i tried also with the examples in energia (wirlessControl-WirlessTest-WirelessMonitorhub-WirelessmonitorSensor) but they did not work

Can you help me to let them work  correctly and exchange data

5936595_orig.jpeg

LaunchPadMSP430G2553-V1.5.jpg

Just to make sure, you got the first pair to work with Energia but the second pair does not seem to work. The only thing that I can think of is that you might have mixed examples AIR430BoostEuropeETSI vs AIRBoostUSAFCC. They are not compatible as they use different frequencies. You will be able to tell from the Sketch by the #inlcude for the library:

#include <AIR430BoostETSI.h> and #include <AIR430BoostFCC.h>. Make sure that all Sketches #include the same header file.

Robert