43oh

ProFLEX01 Eagle library

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does this appeal to anyone more?   This will fit on the LP and mount the FLEXpro module. It provides access to another MSP if needed, and also allows for the J3 connections to use the programmer.

I think it's cool, even if it only really benefits the most from snapping right in and using the emulator without a G2 value line uC installed. Though I know that others might not care for it since t

You got me thinking Doc, and it would be a waste not to provide for the onboard antenna. Is this what you had in mind?  

Posted Images

not tryin to be a need for preperationH 8-) I am VERY inexperienced with PCB design. Last time for protos, I bought everything from radioshack and made a permanent stain on my parents rug (1987). I am missing the connection between the uC and the footprint. I imagine this will be part of your schematic....

KB

I think there is some confusion here. I thought some connections were missing in my device, that's why I was asking.

This is not a break out board, it's just like a regular part that you can use in your schematic and on your board.

See the example below.

post-197-135135508721_thumb.png

post-197-135135508725_thumb.png

Take it from me to get confused. I appreciate your instruction. I dug a little deeper into you lib, and found the connections I was wondering about were designated explicitly. Your latest post makes it perfectly clear, I think I was expecting a silk on top of the footprint ( my head has been in PCB land a few days). Thanks, and I am sorry to roust you accidentally.

KB

I think it's cool, even if it only really benefits the most from snapping right in and using the emulator without a G2 value line uC installed. Though I know that others might not care for it since the ProFlex already has a more powerful uC built-in. I like how compact it is. Snap a ProFlex right onto the LP and throw it into a small enclosure and you have radio and USB, and you can easily attach other peripherals.

Does this appeal to anyone more?

This will fit on the LP and mount the FLEXpro module. It provides access to another MSP if needed, and also allows for the J3 connections to use the programmer. Additional blank pads are provided for custom circuitry.

I like that idea a lot. Are you willing to share the Eagle files? :D

Does this appeal to anyone more?

This will fit on the LP and mount the FLEXpro module. It provides access to another MSP if needed, and also allows for the J3 connections to use the programmer. Additional blank pads are provided for custom circuitry.

[attachment=0]flexpro 2.2.jpg[/attachment]

Are you planning to connect the appropriate ProFlex pins directly to the emulator jumper pins so that no additional wires are required for VCC / TX / RX?

This board is cool because we can also take advantage of the built-in buttons and LEDs (few as they are) on the LP.

I am sorry, but i dont use eagle Doc. The library posted here will do much of the same for you.... Check it out in the projects section we are about to proto a seeed......

Thanks. I may just take your idea and adapt it to my own board. I'd like to flip the ProFLEX01 around; the specs say the antenna end should not be on the board unless using external antenna (which I assume you are planning to do).