Sign in to follow this  
bluehash

$125 off the Evalbot - ARM Cortex M3 - Only $25

They have screwed up my order totally. I did not go through the first two times, but charged me anyway.

They should seriously think about changing their shopping cart software. They are such a huge company and their IT department never learns from past experiences.

I ordered mine at 1ish this morning (EST, and yes, I'm up that late). I never got the confirmation page, but it is in my order history and I also received a confirmation email.

EDIT: According to comments on HaD, the coupon expired at around 6 this morning. Ah well, it was good for those of us who got in :P

I tried all day yesterday, always busy.

tried again last night, server reported error (not enough disk space to load some module).

tried again this morning, found out coupon expired. but i found out they had shipped my 2 ez430 dongle (free w/ coupon i got from this forum, plus free shipping).

I managed to squeeze in an order last night before the site crashed completely, but it'll probably get backordered 3+ months out like the launchpads.

Darn one-day coupons! I guess they're trying to avoid the huge backlogs they had on other stuff. *cough* LaunchPad *cough*

Hopefully they'll do it again like they've done for others.