43oh

Hi guys,

as far as I can tell, seedstudios requires a large batch size. I was futzing with the quote system, and a basic breakout board I designed at 2x2 inches. The quote system confused me a little, but i managed to get it through. Assuming i made some errors, the price per board was under $5. Has anyone used this yet? It appears like you need to get 100 made to get the deal. Please contact me if you would like to get together on this basic PCB. I am exploring other options, batch PC wants about $20.

Thanks. KB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came across these promotional items the other day:   http://components.arrow.com/part/detail ... 91464N1044   Try not to be to greedy, and shipping isnt so cheap!   they are difficult to work

Hello Kenemon, I'm willing to sponsor a batch of 10PCBs from Seeed, otherwise what good are the adverts. Currently Hyland Savior is also trying to make one here which will also be getting sponsored.

I took a closer look at the antenna and I think it should be pretty easy to use the built-in one. It appears that the only part missing is a little piece of shorting chip (judging by the picture of th

Posted Images

thanks zeke. Yes, the home page seems to lead you down a path I did not want to be on. Much better deal. Without uploading the design, and estimating shipping, it is ~14$ to Chicago for 10 units :P .... How long do these usually take to make?

Thanks. KB

Hello Kenemon,

I'm willing to sponsor a batch of 10PCBs from Seeed, otherwise what good are the adverts. Currently Hyland Savior is also trying to make one here which will also be getting sponsored. That is for the chip itself, whereas this one uses the LS Research. Both are good to have in my opinion.

If you are interested, let me know.

Hello Kenemon,

I'm willing to sponsor a batch of 10PCBs from Seeed, otherwise what good are the adverts. Currently Hyland Savior is also trying to make one here which will also be getting sponsored. That is for the chip itself, whereas this one uses the LS Research. Both are good to have in my opinion.

If you are interested, let me know.

I will personally buy at least 10 of these. I have big plans for the LS Research part. I also would like several of the shield that Hylian Savior is working on, but I haven't decided on just how many yet (mainly due to having to construct them).

Thanks for your responses guys. I am interested in the basic LS research breakouts, I figure I can get more intricate with the CC's at a later date if I need to compress my design then. I would be interested in ~10 of the LS research. I have a basic design:

http://www.batchpcb.com/product_info.php?products_id=67582&check=e298101b2768e6ce6101bdc49f1e8056

I have submitted this to seeed and the dorks as well to see how the price will compare.

Is this what you guys are looking for?

Kenemon, since you are developing the board, could you keep your thread updated with files. That way we can keep a track of progress there, as this is the deals thread.

If you would like some help with Seeed, a couple of our members have done it. They will chime in. Once you have placed your order, let me know your id.. I'll paypal the amount to you.

Are you using up all 10? Make sure to take a head count of the number of people interested.To make this work, each person needs to have two of these.

Has anyone found a source for inexpensive u.fl adapters and antennas? LS Research's own parts run about $4-$5 each, but I was wondering if anyone has a better source.

A less expensive option could be to integrate an antenna into the PCB of the modules, but that comes with its own complications.