43oh

I came across these promotional items the other day:

http://components.arrow.com/part/detail ... 91464N1044

Try not to be to greedy, and shipping isnt so cheap!

they are difficult to work with, ie the 1/2 pin pads are spaced at 1.27mm

Have some fun and please share your successes!

KB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I came across these promotional items the other day:   http://components.arrow.com/part/detail ... 91464N1044   Try not to be to greedy, and shipping isnt so cheap!   they are difficult to work

Hello Kenemon, I'm willing to sponsor a batch of 10PCBs from Seeed, otherwise what good are the adverts. Currently Hyland Savior is also trying to make one here which will also be getting sponsored.

I took a closer look at the antenna and I think it should be pretty easy to use the built-in one. It appears that the only part missing is a little piece of shorting chip (judging by the picture of th

Posted Images

At last, a cheap way to play with wireless communication! :D

I ordered three. I figure getting two to talk is one thing, but getting three to talk is scalable. ;)

I hope that's not too greedy. :?

BTW: $8.00 regular shipping to Illinois, USA. Not bad.

my confirmation from a Sat order did not come until Mon AM. It is legit, and too good to be true, but they came on Thurs AM, and all is well. Trying to figure the best way to mount them w/o a custom PCB was the first challenge.

post-1413-135135507322_thumb.jpg

this other device cost about $30 and had fewer pins, but is resisting communication with the LP SBW, but i haven't quit yet! Using a FR4 PCB, with SMT connections (gave me pads at 1.27mm), I cut the board down the middle to accommodate the wingspan.

post-1413-135135507326_thumb.jpg

I was able to get it to complain via uart to terminal connection on CCS,

"

Current Boot is ROM.

Boot Select is FlashBoot.

Bad patch checksum.

Booting from ROM.

ROM and PATCH Version = 0x1200"

still no hint of the signal on my 802.11 wifi network. The LS research should be an easier communication, but it has more pads

I came across these promotional items the other day:

http://components.arrow.com/part/detail ... 91464N1044

Try not to be to greedy, and shipping isnt so cheap!

they are difficult to work with, ie the 1/2 pin pads are spaced at 1.27mm

Have some fun and please share your successes!

KB

Thanks for the heads-up! I just ordered a few as well. Can't wait! Between this and the Chronos deal last week, score!

Anyone from the UK ordered one? When I went to place an order it didn't mention a price for shipping and stated I would be contacted by an international sales rep.

So I am curious as to what sort of stuff the sales rep asks and what they end up charging for shipping.

TIA Dan

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

Got my confirmation and tracking number. LEGIT! :D

Bluehash: Shouldn't this be in the "deals" forum?

It should, but I'm waiting for everyone to get their kits, before I move it there. Will move it in a day or two.

Anyone from the UK ordered one? When I went to place an order it didn't mention a price for shipping and stated I would be contacted by an international sales rep.

So I am curious as to what sort of stuff the sales rep asks and what they end up charging for shipping.

TIA Dan

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

If its two exorbitant, let me know.