Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'msp432e'.
Found 1 result
I'm trying to get Energia21 working with my MSP432E (which I'm still struggling with) and ran into a problem. The platform.txt file references dslite 22.214.171.1246. However, to get this version of dslite, I must install the TivaC board...which installs this version of dslite in .../Energia15/packages/energia/tools/dslite. It seems like there is a mismatch between the dslite version that the v5.19.0 msp432e board is installing and the platform.txt file jrd PS FWIW, now that I fixed this, I get a "Frequency out of range error"...I tried other versions of dslite (126.96.36.1994, 188.8.131.522, and 184.108.40.2060) to no avail.