Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'bug'.
Hi I've joined the forum to post a bug (I believe) in a tutorial on the Energia website. Specifically, the blink without delay tutorial. The following line of code is used to determine whether to toggle the state of the LED: if(currentMillis - previousMillis > interval) The documentation for the millis method states: As far as I can tell, this means that after approximately 50 days the example given will cease to blink and remain in the last state set. Before someone shoots me down saying that it's just an example and not intended to run for longer, please bear in mind that
Hi everyone, today I made a simple sketch to show the measured values of a sensor in the serial monitor, but it doesn't seem to work with Energia 0101E0010 and Windows 8.1. I tried the same sketch in another computer with Windows 7 and it was working properly, displaying the values captured with the sensor. So it seems that there is a bug with the serial monitor in Windows 8.
I tried the ASCII Table demo with Launchpad and it seems to work flawlessly. When I recompile for Stellaris and run on the StellarPad at 9600 baud, it works MOST of the time, but occasionally the serial monitor receives garbled text. I thought it might be a problem with the serial monitor, so I also tried using teraterm with the same results. I am using Energia 0101E0009 under Win7.