Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Simplelinkwifi'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • News
    • Announcements
    • Suggestions
    • New users say Hi!
  • Spotlight!
    • Sponsor Spotlight
    • Sponsor Giveaways
  • Energia
    • Energia - MSP
    • Energia - TivaC/CC3XXX
    • Energia - C2000
    • Energia Libraries
  • MSP Technical Forums
    • General
    • Compilers and IDEs
    • Development Kits
    • Programmers and Debuggers
    • Code vault
    • Projects
    • Booster Packs
    • Energia
  • Tiva-C, Hercules, CCXXXX ARM Technical Forums
    • General
    • SensorTag
    • Tiva-C, Hercules, CC3XXX Launchpad Booster Packs
    • Code Vault
    • Projects
    • Compilers and IDEs
    • Development Kits and Custom Boards
  • Beagle ARM Cortex A8 Technical Forums
    • General
    • Code Snippets and Scripts
    • Cases, Capes and Plugin Boards
    • Projects
  • General Electronics Forum
    • General Electronics
    • Other Microcontrollers
  • Connect
    • Embedded Systems/Test Equipment Deals
    • Buy, Trade and Sell
    • The 43oh Store
    • Community Projects
    • Fireside Chat
  • C2000 Technical Forums
    • General
    • Development Kits
    • Code Vault
    • Projects
    • BoosterPacks

Calendars

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Location


Interests


Sparkfun


Github

Found 2 results

  1. I tested the lauchpad FR5969 with the new version of energia. After having changed both HIL.dll and MSP430.dll files in the directory E: \ ENERGIA_V13 \ energia-0101E0013 \ hardware \ tools \ msp430 \ mspdebug, I managed to correctly program the FR5969 launchpad. Searching the memory.x file in the E: \ ENERGIA_V13 \ energia-0101E0013 \ hardware \ tools \ msp430 \ msp430 \ lib \ ldscripts \ msp430fr5969, I saw that the compiler does not take advantage of the characteristics of FRAM which allows sharing of 64 kbytes memory between program space and ram space. Indeed it currently uses the standard 2 kbytes static ram. I did some tests by changing the values ??to use 4 KB of RAM in fram memory and 44 kb to store the program and it seems to work ?. Question: Is this possibility can be integrated in a future revision of ENERGIA. Enclosed changes: old file memory.x ram (wx) : ORIGIN = 0x1c00, LENGTH = 0x0800 /* END=0x2400, size 2K */ Static ram rom (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x4400, LENGTH = 0xbb80 /* END=0xff80, size 48000 */ new file memory.x ram (wx) : ORIGIN = 0xEF80, LENGTH = 0x1000 /* END=0xff80, size 4K */ Fram rom (rx) : ORIGIN = 0x4400, LENGTH = 0xAB7F /* END=0xEF80, size 44000 */ on the other hand i have tried to use the new ENERGIA version with the CC3000 TI BoosterPack . (it's work fine with VE0012) I think it is impossible to use this booster pack with this release because simpelinkwifi library has been replaced by Wifi library and SPI library was modified and seems to be incompatible with the old SPI library. Can I get a confirmation of my observations. Some assistance will be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
  2. Hardware: MSP430F5529 Launchpad, CC3000 Boosterpack. Hi, im running a webduino port on the Launchpad and connected a chip (cannot disclose which chip), which requires software spi since it doesnt have a CS pin, to the launchpad. P2.5 is connected to the Data Ready Pin / Data Out pin of the chip. P2.4 to SCLK of the Chip When Data is available, the chip signals with a falling edge on Data Ready Pin, i attached an interrupt to that pin - attachInterrupt(dataReadyPin,readChip,FALLING); The interrupt gets invoked about ten times a second and when continously polling a webpage (small xml document with the chip readings, about every 500ms) the main loop hangs after a while (about 2-5 minutes). My interrupt is still running, i'm toggling the red_led in the interrupt routine and its still blinking. The CC3000 responds to pings. So i suspect there is some problem with the communication of the Launchpad with the CC3000. After rewiring the DataReadyPin to P1.5, and therefore attaching the interrupt to port 1, everything works fine, the server is running for an hour without problems now. So i suspect there is a problem in either the energia code for the interrupts or the SimpleLinkWifi interrupt handler since the CC3000 IRQpin is connected to P2.0. best regards, Nick
×
×
  • Create New...