Jump to content
43oh

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '#energia'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • News
    • Announcements
    • Suggestions
    • New users say Hi!
  • Spotlight!
    • Sponsor Spotlight
    • Sponsor Giveaways
  • Energia
    • Energia - MSP
    • Energia - TivaC/CC3XXX
    • Energia - C2000
    • Energia Libraries
  • MSP Technical Forums
    • General
    • Compilers and IDEs
    • Development Kits
    • Programmers and Debuggers
    • Code vault
    • Projects
    • Booster Packs
    • Energia
  • Tiva-C, Hercules, CCXXXX ARM Technical Forums
    • General
    • SensorTag
    • Tiva-C, Hercules, CC3XXX Launchpad Booster Packs
    • Code Vault
    • Projects
    • Compilers and IDEs
    • Development Kits and Custom Boards
  • Beagle ARM Cortex A8 Technical Forums
    • General
    • Code Snippets and Scripts
    • Cases, Capes and Plugin Boards
    • Projects
  • General Electronics Forum
    • General Electronics
    • Other Microcontrollers
  • Connect
    • Embedded Systems/Test Equipment Deals
    • Buy, Trade and Sell
    • The 43oh Store
    • Community Projects
    • Fireside Chat
  • C2000 Technical Forums
    • General
    • Development Kits
    • Code Vault
    • Projects
    • BoosterPacks

Calendars

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Location


Interests


Sparkfun


Github

Found 4 results

  1. Hi all, I'm relatively new to microcontroller programming and I'm having a few problems with a current project that I would appreciate help with. I'm using MSP430G2553 and Energia to control the speed of two vibromotors. To this I use three pushbuttons, one to change from one motor to another and two more(up and down) to increase/decrease the speed. I have 3 interrupts to do all this and I copied the code below. The program works mostly but sometimes it acts randomly, for example, increasing the speed when I press the decrease button, or not responding at all. My questions are these, they
  2. Thank you so much we really need help! Here are the errors we got: project3-1.ino:50:10: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token project3-1.ino:51:10: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token project3-1.ino:52:10: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token project3-1.ino:53:10: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token project3-1.ino:54:10: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token project3-1.ino:55:10: error: expected
  3. how do i add math.h (the arduino library) to energia? or is there an equivalent library i can use that includes math functions. And where could i find either of those. thank you
  4. Guys, I am having some problems with the CapTouch library and need some help from the experts to resolve this. I modified (stripped) the CapTouch button example an uploaded that code to a G2553: #include <CapTouch.h> #define LEFT_BUTTON 10 #define MIDDLE_LED P1_6 uint8_t state = false; CapTouch left = CapTouch(LEFT_BUTTON, TOUCH_BUTTON); void setup() { /* Use the middle LED to indicate touch */ pinMode(MIDDLE_LED, OUTPUT); } void loop() { /* State will be 1 if any of the buttons was touched, otherwise 0 */ state = left.isTouched(); /* Turn on the LED if any of the bu
×
×
  • Create New...