Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'msp432e'.
I'm trying to get Energia21 working with my MSP432E (which I'm still struggling with) and ran into a problem. The platform.txt file references dslite 188.8.131.526. However, to get this version of dslite, I must install the TivaC board...which installs this version of dslite in .../Energia15/packages/energia/tools/dslite. It seems like there is a mismatch between the dslite version that the v5.19.0 msp432e board is installing and the platform.txt file jrd PS FWIW, now that I fixed this, I get a "Frequency out of range error"...I tried other versions of dslite (184.108.40.2064, 8.0.0.