Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Webserver'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • News
    • Announcements
    • Suggestions
    • New users say Hi!
  • Spotlight!
    • Sponsor Spotlight
    • Sponsor Giveaways
  • Energia
    • Energia - MSP
    • Energia - TivaC/CC3XXX
    • Energia - C2000
    • Energia Libraries
  • MSP Technical Forums
    • General
    • Compilers and IDEs
    • Development Kits
    • Programmers and Debuggers
    • Code vault
    • Projects
    • Booster Packs
    • Energia
  • Tiva-C, Hercules, CCXXXX ARM Technical Forums
    • General
    • SensorTag
    • Tiva-C, Hercules, CC3XXX Launchpad Booster Packs
    • Code Vault
    • Projects
    • Compilers and IDEs
    • Development Kits and Custom Boards
  • Beagle ARM Cortex A8 Technical Forums
    • General
    • Code Snippets and Scripts
    • Cases, Capes and Plugin Boards
    • Projects
  • General Electronics Forum
    • General Electronics
    • Other Microcontrollers
  • Connect
    • Embedded Systems/Test Equipment Deals
    • Buy, Trade and Sell
    • The 43oh Store
    • Community Projects
    • Fireside Chat
  • C2000 Technical Forums
    • General
    • Development Kits
    • Code Vault
    • Projects
    • BoosterPacks


There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Website URL





Found 4 results

  1. Hello, One of our customers has reported the problem while using CC3100 with MSP432P401R. The problem is as follows. I am using the MSP-432P401R with the CC3100BOOST and I am running the Energia sketch CreateAPModeWebServer.ino(file attached). I modified it just in line 114-118 in order to let me connect before it stops working. I switched from CC3120 to CC3100 because when using the CC3120 I never got an IP or MAC address after I connected to the network.The problem seems to be in line 147: WiFiClient myClient = myServer.available(); That line is never executed. When I cl
  2. Hi, I am working on a project that reads the values from the weighing machine and the data is then sent to cc3200 web server from where a client can access the data. For dynamic change of data on web page i am refreshing the page at 0.5 seconds.Everything is working as expected. Now the new requirement is that a user has to enter some predefined value on web page and after that the further calculation is to be done. I am unable to do so.How to Enter any value on web page and then obtain that value in my code and then do further processing.
  3. Been working on an application that would: 1. Start the CC3200 and setup a webserver on on port 80. 2. The user connects to the WiFi networks created by the CC3200 and subsequently this webserver and enters their network credentials. 3. The CC3200 parses these credentials and stores it in a buffer called credential_buffer and the SSID and password are pointed to by accSSID and accPWD. I now want to use these credentials to connect to the users WiFi network and this is where I run aground. I swtich the CC3200 from the AP to STN mode using sl_WlanSetMode(ROLE_STA) but that
  4. I am not sure if i am doing something wrong or if i have my environment setup wrong.. I have just pulled down and done a build of energia ( git clone https://github.com/energia/Energia.git /opt/energia.build && cd /opt/energia.build/build && ant linux64-build && ant linux64-run) It seemed to work fine when my daughter and I wrote her little whiskerbot, when I try to load up the sample simpleWebServer prog, i get compile errors. Here is what i have worked through so far - but now my limited C++ skills are shining through.. $ diff /opt/energia.build/libraries/Simple
  • Create New...