Jump to content
43oh

nagaokanchi

Members
  • Content Count

    7
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About nagaokanchi

  • Rank
    Noob Class

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I agree, making the smallest number of changes is the best and in this case most of the changes were due to the upgrade of the build system. I will re-organize the repo so that the minimal changes to TI's software are apparent.
  2. Seems I need to learn more about boost::asio. Please see the latest release for binaries and changes to the code. https://github.com/drcrane/bslscripter-windows/releases/tag/v0.0.3-6024887
  3. Your reply is really helpful, thank you! I would expect that this first delay will vary depending on when the function is called. You are probably correct in that the default tick time is fairly coarse. To work around the problem I have changed the implementation to make use of the timeBeginPeriod function as in your C code. If 15ms is acceptable we could look into aligning the delays: That is to say perform the first delay before the change (the exact period would be unpredictable but as it is before any pin states are changed that should not matter) and then run through the sequence...
  4. I have made the changes to the repo, it compiles but is untested, I have included the Release build and the Debug build: https://github.com/drcrane/bslscripter-windows/releases/tag/v0.0.1-69cc504 Please let me know if it does what you want.
  5. In your program you have used the EscapeCommFunction to alter the state of RTS and DTR lines. This is fine but seemingly not the way the BSL-Scripter was intending to do it. After looking through the Boost Documentation I could not find a way to set the RTS and DTR lines on the serial port using boost::asio but it is possible to get the Windows handle and use it as you have in your C code. As an example I have added two new classes to TestReset.h which work correctly and in two different ways so you can see what I "think" the TI developers intended to do. Have a look at https://githu
  6. I have not changed the BSL-Scripter source code, only the support libraries (libusb-1.0.lib and boost specifically). The BSL source code is as supplied by TI so should work on all BSL supported devices. As I say I have this working with the MSP432 but since my application is non-standard I had to make some changes to the UART peripheral interface wrapper (see SLAU622G section 4.6 and 5 if you are interested) but these changes were limited to the firmware on the 432 and not the BSL-Scripter which works unmodified with the customized wrapper.
  7. Hello, I realize this is an old post but I have recently been required to get the BSL working on an MSP432 device. The BSL-Scripter was easy to compile once Boost was installed. I have uploaded everything required (except Boost) and instructions on what to do on GitHub: https://github.com/drcrane/bslscripter-windows I hope this information is useful.
×
×
  • Create New...