Jump to content

AtillaBilgic

Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About AtillaBilgic

  • Rank
    Noob Class

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://www.phi.com.tr

Profile Information

  • Location
    Turkey
  1. Hi All, I am using Energia 0101E0012 / TIVA TM4C123GXL / CC3000BOOST trio and trying to develop an application that will use SmartConfig feature. I have tried the released WiFi examples of SmartLinkWiFi library and they are working perfectly. I have tried to debug Energia code using Code Composer Studio V6 but it also did not help me much. After searcing for a solution I have seen some firmware update entries in different forums. Then I have updated my firmware from 1.24 to 1.26. But this update did not helped me. After FirmwareUpdate I have followed the suggestion of http://forum.43oh.com/topic/4825-using-smartconfig/?p=44519 but it did not help me also. I have also tried SmartConfig with MSP-EXP430G2 Launchpad using same CC3000BOOST module with CC3000SDK sample application for G2553 and it worked as expected. I will be glad if you have any solutions or suggestions for this issue. Thanks and Regards,
  2. AtillaBilgic

    Tiva Eagle Library

    Hi All, You may find the updated library with TM4C123GH6PMI added. ti-tiva.lbr
  3. AtillaBilgic

    Strange Issue

    Hi Spirilis, You may find my Energia and NETMF codes below. namespace NetduinoTest { public class Program { private static NRF24L01Plus radio; private static byte[] rxAddress; private static byte[] txAddress; private static byte channel; private static byte[] sendString; private static readonly OutputPort _led = new OutputPort(Pins.GPIO_PIN_A5, false); private static InterruptPort button = new InterruptPort(Pins.GPIO_PIN_D8, false, Port.ResistorMode.Disabled, Port.InterruptMode.InterruptEdgeLow); public static void Main() { sendString = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes("ON"); channel = 50; rxAddress = new byte[] { 0x66, 0x66, 0x66, 0x66, 0x66 }; txAddress = new byte[] { 0x66, 0x66, 0x66, 0x66, 0x66 }; button.OnInterrupt += button_OnInterrupt; radio = new NRF24L01Plus(); radio.Initialize(SPI.SPI_module.SPI1, Pins.GPIO_PIN_D4, Pins.GPIO_PIN_D7, Pins.GPIO_PIN_D2); radio.Configure(rxAddress, channel, NRFDataRate.DR1Mbps); radio.Enable(); radio.OnDataReceived += radio_OnDataReceived; Thread.Sleep(Timeout.Infinite); } static void button_OnInterrupt(uint data1, uint data2, DateTime time) { radio.SendTo(txAddress, sendString, 1000); } static void radio_OnDataReceived(byte[] data) { var stat = radio.GetStatus(); Debug.Print(stat.ToString()); var inData = new string(Encoding.UTF8.GetChars(data)); Debug.Print(inData); _led.Write(inData == "ON"); Thread.Sleep(1000); _led.Write(false); } } } As you can see Channel, RX/TX addresses are exactly same. What kind of settings do I have to check? Thanks and Regards
  4. AtillaBilgic

    Strange Issue

    Hi All, I have a strange issue with the nrf24L01+ modules. Infact the problem is not related to Enegia or nrf24L01 driver directly. I have two Netduino+2 boards that can communicate between each other flawlessly. Also there are two MSP-EXP430G Development boards that they also can communicate between themselves without any problem. But when I want to establish a communication between Netduino+2 and MSP430 I cannot get success. If you do not have any clue also I may also share all the sources and libraries for both platforms. If you think this discussion is not the correct place for this question sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks and Regards,
×