I thought it would be pretty straight forward to use the accelStepper lib. First issue was the current release of energia had problems with the inclusion of the math libraries...no problem I grabbed the latest source and compiled it (lots of didling to get all the right libraries but eventually i got there). Started energia, works fiine. Tried some examples, no problem.
Then I tried using the accelStepper lib, it compiled fine but when I load it....nothing. the board is dead. I mixed the code with the led blink example and played around a bit and it seems a soon the accelStepper constructor makes any function call I am hooped. If I comment out the function calls in the constructor I am fine the led blinks, but uncomment them or even add a ecall to Serial.print, then nothing.
I am at a loss...I dont know how to debug a board that is not (seemingly) running.