Rickta59

CCS for $9.99

58 posts in this topic

And the shipping is free this week. Interesting that I can't see this launchpad otherwise. I ordered one set of 430fr5994.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The deal is still valid. At least my order for CCS-PROMO-MSP-EXP432P401R went trough. Weird thing is that I ordered yesterday and I have not yet received the license. No email, and it does not appear in my TI accounts myRegistered software section either.

The launchpad has shipped all ready and according to fed-ex tracking it should arrive tomorrow. For the CCS license the status reads "In Work at Fulfillment". I guess they are fresh out of licenses and are fabricating some more. :P Good thing is that I am not in hurry with the license. I have yet to hit the magical 16kb. I just couldn't resist the awesome deal. I for some reason like the CCS and have some what "grown" in to it.

I guess I have to contact Ti if my license does not appear when the launchpad arrives, as I have some big plans for it and I am definitely going to hit the 16kb limit. I do hope the license works with the upcoming CCS 7.0.

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. The "My Order" page also tells me that the estimated shipping date of my CCS license is 11/30/2016. Maybe they get the next batch of licenses from the oven next week...

I had the opposite. Licence sent immediately but launchpad took 4 weeks to ship. If anything, it looks like CCS7 might not need a licence at all. That might explain why they're being given away so readily.

spirilis likes this