Sign in to follow this  
tripwire

Non sequitur (blog comments)

I just noticed some interesting comments in the sidebar on the 43oh blog.

On the Launchpad Screw Terminal Power Connector article someone has posted:

"Well if you look at it from a flag planting point of view the Soviets got a few rotbos up there, and the Americans a few rotbos and some people, so they may have a claim. I guess if we get some settlers up there then they can stake out there own claims. I suspect though that some international body such as the International Astronomical Union, might need to be involved in divvying up things.But certainly the people selling the rights to land on the moon have no legal basis for doing so."

:lol:

...and on http://43oh.com/2010/08/poll-results-have-you-received-your-launchpad'>Poll Results

I just noticed some interesting comments in the sidebar on the 43oh blog.

On the Launchpad Screw Terminal Power Connector article someone has posted:

"Well if you look at it from a flag planting point of view the Soviets got a few rotbos up there, and the Americans a few rotbos and some people, so they may have a claim. I guess if we get some settlers up there then they can stake out there own claims. I suspect though that some international body such as the International Astronomical Union, might need to be involved in divvying up things.But certainly the people selling the rights to land on the moon have no legal basis for doing so."

:lol:

...and on http://43oh.com/2010/08/poll-results-have-you-received-your-launchpad'>Poll Results

Spam . :(

Removed them

Thanks! I noticed you'd already been busy deleting similar ones while searching for the original source of the text. The "Beyonce" one had about four hits on 43oh at the top of google's list, but they'd already been cleared off the blog :)