Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lawrence_jeff

Using Hardware PWM on Tiva Launchpad

32 posts in this topic

Thanks! I'm doing Eclipse/gnu plugin now. (I think I got the eclipse project I made to use it; at least it is installed)  Having problem with startup.gcc;  finding includes, but its giving errors on an asm block for Zero fill the bss segment.

Got it down to just this error:

../gcc-lk-start/startup_gcc.c: In function ‘ResetISR’:
../gcc-lk-start/startup_gcc.c:293:5: error: unknown type name ‘uint32_t’
     HWREG(NVIC_CPAC) = ((HWREG(NVIC_CPAC) &
     ^

when I know that 'uint32_t' is defined in the project. I'm using the startup_gcc.c you provided above. Is it my learning curve taking time, or some change needed in that file?

Hi,

This is strange since the function ResetISR does not use uint32_t at all. The only place could be the definition of HWREG itself - but for the moment I am in a short time and cannot check, i will do that in several hours to come. In the mean time, you have two possible solutions:

1) add these lines at the beginning of the startup file:

#include <stdbool.h>
#include <stdint.h>
and check them for the uint32_t first before compiling;
2) instead the two lines above, you can use:
#define uint32_t unsigned long
L

Hi,

I apologize, my fault - the startup.gcc provided was from StrelarisWare version 9453, so the only correction is to add #include <stdint.h> at the beginning of startup_gcc.c file, and you need to place it as the first include, since there are already other two files.

Please take care to provide an include path to the stdint.h file in your compiler installation if not already specified.

L

larryfraz likes this

Hi Guys,

I'm recognize this problem beause of #define PART_TM4C123GH6PM not active for pin_map.h

Resolve 1: open pin_map.h in drivelib, add the code line at :#define  PART_TM4C123GH6PM below #define __DRIVERLIB_PIN_MAP_H__ and in the main file eraser code line: #define PART_TM4C123GH6PM

Resolve 2: create pin_map.h file for tm4c123gh6pm chip only, then include this file in your code replace for #include "driverlib/pin_map.h" .This file is included bellow

I fixed this problem with Energia, Good luck!

Preference additional:

pin_map_tm4c123gh6pm.h