bluehash

Giveaway Entry thread

158 posts in this topic

I know it's the rules, but this just feels wrong. I'm off to see if I can find some actual thread to contribute to.

Hi @@Orpheus, can I politely ask why.

The reason we do it is to get more community involvement. It also adds to member numbers, but that is secondary. Sometimes the only way to have sponsors send products for giveaways is member statistics.

Hi, really hope can get one

Hi!

Hi community. Following you read only since a while. Thank you all.

Hi! I'm in!

Hi everyone, hola a todos :smile: .

Welcome to 43oh!

Hi @@Orpheus, can I politely ask why.

The reason we do it is to get more community involvement. It also adds to member numbers, but that is secondary. Sometimes the only way to have sponsors send products for giveaways is member statistics.

Oh, sorry. I guess I wasn't clear

I simply meant "having posted here, I'm off to read other 43oh threads and see if I can contribute there, because it feels wrong to only show up for the giveaway".

Believe me, I understand the necessities of board administration.

Fred likes this

Oh, sorry. I guess I wasn't clear

I simply meant "having posted here, I'm off to read other 43oh threads and see if I can contribute there, because it feels wrong to only show up for the giveaway".

Believe me, I understand the necessities of board administration.

Gotcha. Thanks!

Hi Ive been dying to try the electronic paper but even the nook parts on ebay are still pricey!

Hi Ive been dying to try the electronic paper but even the nook parts on ebay are still pricey!

Finally found time to get into this community after my visit at the TI fab in Freising, they spoke very highly of 43oh. :)

Welcome to 43oh!

Hello everybody,

I have been lurking around the forums for last few weeks reading about interesting projects and discussions. Now the POV badge raffle made me post here ;)