pine

TIDeals : April 17th - Chronos Watch.

53 posts in this topic

Put your win8 in Test Mode..

Considering how many times I've had to reboot over the past few months, that might not be a bad alternative.

Still, though, the watch has been out since 2009 (?) and Windows Vista (2007), 7 (2009) and 8 (2012) have been released so why aren't the drivers signed?

PentiumPC likes this

Considering how many times I've had to reboot over the past few months, that might not be a bad alternative.

Still, though, the watch has been out since 2009 (?) and Windows Vista (2007), 7 (2009) and 8 (2012) have been released so why aren't the drivers signed?

Mine is permanently in Test mode. to lazy to switch it. haha.

I've had things like that happen before and I've called and requested them to hold packages at the local distribution office for me to pick up, and have been able to retrieve packages on weekends. I've also been able to have the destination address modified so that a neighbor can receive it, or it is re-routed to where I was working.

Well, the stupid behavior of delivery companies here (local to me) is that they never bother to call in advance before delivery attempts. You would have thought that after a few deliveries to the same address that they would learn, but no. Anyway, on their second attempt they called me, and I got the package delivered at my workplace (good enough since the package was small) today.