bluehash

PetiteFS FATfs SDCard USCI code

144 posts in this topic

yes, as i said, everything is working great, i can read the file with success, but when im using the "pf_lseek( ofs), with ofs>32768 i got error

hello, a need implement SDCARD interfacing  with MSP430g2553, do i need all this files ?! 

thank to you bluehash and to calinp too.

its working on energia.

actually i am working with micro sd and the breakout board is developed by myself.

and the code or example is working.

thank you :biggrin:

are you people work with fpga.

actually my target is to implement it on fpga.

please help me.

My preferred language is vhdl.

thank you :rolleyes:

are you people work with fpga.

actually my target is to implement it on fpga.

please help me.

My preferred language is vhdl.

thank you :rolleyes:

This would be a developer request and should not be placed in an active topic.

Short answer: No, we don't do FPGAs, we use MSP430 microcontrollers.

Longer answer: Some of us might know how to use and design FPGAs, but it's not related (directly) to this forum. Why would you want to do this yourself, your FPGA supplier has most certainly an IP block to talk to SD.

Hello fellows,

I can connect the MSP430G2553, width SDcard Chip, I use a LC studio  sdcard and I have made ??all the connections. and ran the program with the Sdcard WRITE.TEXT file saved on the SDcard but nothing happens

I have used this connections:

SDcard----------------MSP430G2553

GND-------------------GND

MISO------------------P1.5

SCK-------------------P1.7

MOSI------------------P1.6

CS---------------------P2.0

3.3V-------------------VCC

What i am doing wrong

Blue Hash, 

I proceed to some modification to write in SDcard , i will share my code hoping someone can help me.

I connect the msp430g2553, with a sdcard and a LCD, he can mount the card and recognize the disk, but do not write in the file.

Friends

I need some help,using the petitFAT library, I managed to do the implementation in my application, but I need your help to get write to the memory card thing that I am not able to do. Can anyone help me? 

Did you follow the tutorial here. You need to create the file on the card first.

Hello Bluehash, I follow the tutorial,  and everything seems to be ok, the file was created earlier on the card. 

The problem is that does not write on the card, I shared all my file and picture of what happens to me, hoping to get some help, that would allow me to solve the problem.

@@bluehash I try to write my data into SD-card, but i have a problem. It overwrite the old-data in sd card, i try to using "pf_lseek(ofs);" function, but nothhing change and i can't control the pointer where i start to write the first data. And further, i can read- write data correctly without control the first byte location. Where is the mistake? Please help me!

And my project in the attach file.

Thank you!

test sd card 3.rar

@@bluehash I try to write my data into SD-card, but i have a problem. It overwrite the old-data in sd card, i try to using "pf_lseek(ofs);" function, but nothhing change and i can't control the pointer where i start to write the first data. And further, i can read- write data correctly without control the first byte location. Where is the mistake? Please help me!

And my project in the attach file.

Thank you!

Help me, please! :sad:

hi @@bluehash , do you have example project ccs about  testing mini sdcard for msp430g2553 ? . I use pf_opendir  in ccs but nothing happen. i want to know how to use pf_opendir  ?

regard