• Announcements

• bluehash

Forum Upgrade   03/11/2017

Hello Everyone, Thanks for being patient while the forums were being fixed and upgraded. Please see details and report issues in this thread. Thanks!

7 posts in this topic

I am using CC3100 and BOOSTXL-SENSHUB alongwith TM4C123GXL launchpad to build a project that senses the temperature and posts it to some server. Is there any energia library or sample code for BOOSTXL-SENSHUB sensor hub pack?

@Rei Vilo Thanks for your reply. I am not able to see any output on Serial monitor. The BOOSTXL SENSHUB that I have has Tmp006 temperature sensor. Would the tmp007 library still work on it or should I use some other library?

@jithin97 Sorry for the confusion.

There are two BoosterPacks with sensors:

imgp3906_1.jpg.8d1cc2177ef67578ee70a89df4deb61d.jpg

The library I've mentioned refers to the latter. For the former, please consider:

energia likes this

@Rei Vilo Thanks again... Adafruit library works nicely with the Sensor that I have when I stack it on top of TM4C123GXL launch pad. But when I stack CC3100 WiFi Booster on top of launchpad and then put Sensor pack at the top it's not working. Can you tell me what else needs to be done?

58e0e03424c6e_IMG_1031(2).thumb.JPG.80289e617a784a3a70e5306c5f529e33.JPG

INT1 from the SensorHub and nHIB from the CC3100 conflict (BoosterPack header PIN 5). Neither are being used by the libraries available. I would recommend to bend that pin outwards on the CC3100 BoosterPack so that it does not connect. Also make sure that the BoosterPacks are seated all the way down onto the pins.