• Announcements

• bluehash

Forum Upgrade   03/11/2017

Hello Everyone, Thanks for being patient while the forums were being fixed and upgraded. Please see details and report issues in this thread. Thanks!
Jack828

CC3200 Audio Booster Board Problem

3 posts in this topic

Hello chaps!

What I'm basically trying to do is record as much audio as I can (about 30k samples from a line-in source) then dump it all over serial. I'd like to use the Audio Booster pack (http://www.ti.com/tool/cc3200audboost) which does all the codec magic for me.

But - I can't get it to work with energia. (to be honest, the documentation for how to actually use the thing is pretty poor regardless of programming tool...)

I did my best to duplicate the needed parts of the (also terrible) Wifi audio demo app from TI's official SDK but to no avail.

Has anyone had success at getting audio off this thing?

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, I see you already have tried integrating the audio app into Energia. Have you tried using it without Energia?

Welcome to 43oh.

Are you comfortable with C. There is an example for the audio BoosterPack in the SDK here: CC3200SDK_1.3.0\cc3200-sdk\example\wifi_audio_app

Hi, 

I've been playing with it since my original post and I think I'm getting audio off it using the TI SDK example app - but since there's very little documentation on wifi (which is needed for the next step of my project) I'm reluctant to use the TI SDK for this reason.

Thanks