• Announcements

• bluehash

Forum Upgrade   03/11/2017

Hello Everyone, Thanks for being patient while the forums were being fixed and upgraded. Please see details and report issues in this thread. Thanks!
bala12345

TUSB3410-GPIO toggling

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I purchased a TUSB3410PDK EVM kit. Also, I downloaded a USB-Serial port interface code from a open source site. By now i understand that the TUSB3410 boots out of a ROM code initially and then loads the code from EEPROM and passes control to the EEPROM code. The issue is if I just execute this code below.it does not toggle P3_3 pin why?. The other question is am i supposed to re-enumerate with the code that I got from opensource ... And if so does anyone here have experience with this open source bootcode... Note, I have got it compiled using SDCC and have tried putting the bin file into EEPROM and reset the connection but the device does not enumerate... Please help!!! 

void main(void)
{

int index;
  //bWDCSR = 0x2a;    // this would disable the watchdog (tested!)    *

//bWDCSR |= WDCSR_WDT;

while ( 1 ) 
  {

(* (char __xdata *)(0xFF9E))&=0xF7;
      //P3^=1;
      for (index=0;index<1000L;index++)
      {
      }

(* (char __xdata *)(0xFF9E))|=0x08;
      //P3^=1;
      bWDCSR |= WDCSR_WDT;

}
}

First of all, welcome to the forum!

The product you are working with uses an 8052 as it's MCU.  This forum primarily deals with the TI MSP43x, TM4C and some of the other general purpose TI MCUs. There may very well be people on the forum with some experience with this chip. However, to increase your odds of an answer you may want to post on the TI E2E forum as well. The following link goes directly to the forum for this product.

https://e2e.ti.com/support/interface/usb/

Hi 

I did post this on TIE2E but no one replied or suggested something... I am posting in places where someone who may have worked or can suggest something will read this... I have seen MSP430  microcontroller interfaced with TUSB3410  to accompish a debugger scenario... Here in my case I do not have MSP but I have only TUSB3410 and in it I am looking to toggle a GPIO pin... 

regards

Bala