Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neetee

How to use internal rtc for msp430f5529

11 posts in this topic

I am putting 2nd query on this forum

I am using msp430f5529 launch pad interested in using internal rtc of this launch pad

As i am kindoff weak in coding thus cannot develop my own library so can anyone help me in this situation and provide some libraries particularly ment for msp430f5529 internal rtc using timer A

Hi @@Neetee,

Don't double post - it is bad etiquette.  Your original post was not ignored and your lack of coding skill won't cause others to drop what they are doing and code it for you.

Neetee likes this

Extremely sorry will not repeat it .

Can you help out i tried rtcplus library also

Have a look at this post:  http://forum.43oh.com/topic/5421-energia-library-rtc-a/

I haven't used it in a project, but the post states that it runs with the F5529.  It is not clear what your final objective is and whether you are trying any of this code yourself - try to get it working yourself first.  If you have specific problems then post your objective, the code and the issue / error message you are getting.  The original author may be willing to help and I will help as time permits.  I may try running it myself this evening.

I modified the code in the link above a bit and wrote a new example to demonstrate retrieval of the date and time as well as a few other features. It was not extensively tested.  To use, post all of the files into a folder called RTC_F5529 where Energia can reach it.  It is posted here:  https://github.com/fmilburn3/RTC_F5529

Real credit for the work belongs to the original author.

Neetee and chicken like this

Thanks alot sir i will test the code which you put there in link thank you for your help.

I am working on UI designing for one of the instruments

I will sure follow your instructions while posting my next query on this forum so that i will get help as soon as possible

It is working perfect as i wanted thank you for your help

I hope i can ask for further help

@@Fmilburn

If i can make date time programable by user so that if user wants to program it as per requirement. what changes should i make in the updated cpp file you posted here ?

Can you suggest