• Announcements

• bluehash

Forum Upgrade   03/11/2017

Hello Everyone, Thanks for being patient while the forums were being fixed and upgraded. Please see details and report issues in this thread. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neetee

Query about internal rtc and writing integers to flash in msp430f5529

7 posts in this topic

Hello all

I just joined this forum. I am working on aa product which requires rtc time stamp and flash to store some variables

Can anybody provide me some libraries related to internal rtc of msp430f5529 and how to write integers to msp flash

Also if anyone can provide me library to write anything flash like integers characters etc

The link posted below is not ment for msp430f5529. The library is ment for some oother processor which i am not using

I seem to remember someone posting a RTC example for the F5529 in Energia on 43oh a while back.  In any event, as Terje says, the F5529 has a RTC module and there is driverlib support which can also be included in Energia.  See these examples, one of which has the RTC module:  https://github.com/fmilburn3/MSP430F5529_driverlib_examples

The advantage of an external clock like the one Terje linked to is that they have a coin cell.  Arduino code is usually easily ported.  For that matter, MSP430 code like that linked by chicken is pretty easy to port between variants.

My guide is looking for internal rtc only to reduce hardware. Thus i am looking for internal rtc