estratos

Task_construct not allowed by Energia?

5 posts in this topic

I generally like the way the Energia team has integrated TI-RTOS with the traditional setup-loop structure and how new tasks are automatically added with every new setup-loop duple. However, I'd like to manage the radio of the CC1310 from a separate task, hidden from loop(). Task_construct should be the way to do this but calling this function seems to be halting the MCU somewhere in the Energia stack. I guess task management is something only allowed to the Energia stack but I wonder whether there is still a way for us to create and run new tasks apart from the ones automatically generated by Energia.

Thanks for your time,

Daniel.

Nope, I didn't. Is this the library being used by Energia? Do you know whether the task management is available anywhere in the Energia code? I've not been able to find any rtosSetup function in the Energia project.

Thanks!

I thought Energia MT implicitly supported creating multiple tasks by having additional source files with different variations of the setup() and loop() functions e.g. setupRadio() and loopRadio() or similar?